Well, I went and bought a treadmill. I couldn't wait to get it here and start working out. Of course a car isn't big enough to bring it home and we needed someone to put it together so we paid the $60.00 for them to do that. Yea right! I should've known things were going to be bad. Just like last year with our drier.
First they were supposed to be here Saturday. They called because of the weather. Okay totally understandable. Then they were supposed to be here Sunday. Yes they came but the guy says they are just dropping it off and not putting it together. I was not a happy person. Someone screwed up and said we didn't need it put together. So then I have to call and set up another appointment for them to put it together. So , they were supposed to come today. But guess what? I looked at the darn thing and it's not even ours! They gave us some other guys treadmill. It has his customer name and his home phone number on it. And it isn't even the same treadmill we bought. Needless to say I was totally pissed at this point.
So I call this morning and now they can't pick up the one that's not ours and deliver the right one until March 4th! I was so not happy. We are getting our delivery fee back but still. What a pain in the a**
This is the second time in a year this has happened to us. I don't think we will be buying from this store again.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good lord! You just don't have any luck with them do you? I remember what happened with the dryer ordeal last year. Sorry to hear you've had another bad experience with them. I would say, you should have just called Mike and had him go get it, but I know how that is. LOL! ;o) (Fortunately we were able to pick ours up.)
Post a Comment