
This is my fat cat Dusty. He is a brother to my best friends cats. We had to bottle feed them when they were little because they had no mother. It was a great experience.
This is Antony (after Marc Antony) we call him Little One though. I caught him in the bathroom sink the other day. Needless to say I had to run and get my camera. I then got him out and I haven't seen him in there since. I guess he realized he wasn't alowed to be in there when I turned the water on him. LOL!!
Here is another cute picture of Michelle and Little One. He is yawning in this picture but it looks like he's being a mean wild cat.
This is my dog Happy laying in her chair. Atleast she thinks it's hers until the cats make her get up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment