Saturday, December 23, 2006

Lights and Chistmas Trees

Well, so far our tree has survived the cats. Every morning we have to pick ornaments up off the floor and every evening we have to shoo a cat out of the tree. No big deal . Then I come home last night and I turn on the tree. I start to walk past and I went darn it! The top half of the tree isn't lit. So I figure it got unplugged by the cats. Nope! The darn lights just don't work anymore. So our tree survived the cats but not the lights LOL!!
It looks pretty dumb with only the bottom half lit up and blinking but what are we to do? I know I'm not taking all the ornaments and garlan off just to put new lights on the top half of the tree. So now we just have a hoosier tree :) OH WELL! Maybe next year all will be good again.

No comments: