Well, here I am! My very own blog. Not sure if I will keep this up or not. We'll give it a try and see. I still have to figure out all of the stuff on here. I might need some help with that. LOL!
Well, today I didn't do much. After work I went to O'Charlies for dinner with my daughter. I love that place. I really wanted to go see Superman but Michelle wanted to eat. She won obviously. Maybe tomorrow I can talk her in to seeing it. Especially since Rob and Josh went with out us. (bad, bad)
Right now I am just sitting here trying to figure out this whole blog thing and trying not to think about all the stuff I need to do for the float trip in 5 days. Can you all believe it's only 5 days or so away?
I guess I better get to it then.
I'll try and post something more tomorrow.
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blog community!
Welcome aboard! :D
Yay, Karen! You going on DF this weekend?
Yes I am. I'm leaving on Thursday with Mike, Diana, Chris and Bill.
It has been a while since I saw you last so I can't wait to see you
there.
I hope the Llama makes it this year too. LOL!!
Post a Comment