Drunkfest 2007
We started out on Thursday and it was a pretty nice day. After setting up the tents (which Mike and Diana did most of the work) we went down to the river for some relaxing time. Eventually it started to rain so Bill had to go back up to camp and get an umbrella for the radio. (Chris and Bill are pictured above)
Dr. Mike and Karen (me)After we got back from the river it was still raining so we all pretty much huddled under the tent. In the next few pictures and the one above I pulled a Diana and started taking pictures of my self with other people. I don't think they turned out to bad. Well, except the picture of my fingers here :)
Dave and Me (Karen)


Diane, Diana, Karen and Chris

Well, that's all for now. I'll try and post some stories and more pic's this weekend. Although I am not promising anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment