This picture is of me and Jim Butcher with all the books he signed for me. He is the Author of the Dresden Files (about a detective wizard). The only one who has an ad in the yellow pages under wizard. These books have also been recently turned in to a television series on SCI FI called the Dresden Files. I absolutely love his books and the t.v. series.
This is Jim Butcher signing one of my books. He was at the B & N at Mid Rivers for a signing in April. This man is hilarious. I had a great time.
This is me with Charlaine Harris. She writes books about Sookie Stackhouse who is a telepath. Sookie lives in a world where everyone knows about vampires and is OK with it. They drink synthetic blood out of a bottle. LOL! Her books are pretty funny but can also be quite serious. There is always some kind of murder or mayhem that Sookie has to solve.
Charlaine was here on May 2ND at the B & N at Mid Rivers. She was also kind enough to sign all of my books. Even the cover of the Audio book I brought. She is the funniest women I think I have ever met. I had an awesome time at this signing too.As you can see from the pictures I got my hair cut short. I'm not sure I like it a whole lot. I think it's a little shorter than I imagined. Next time I think I'll keep it a little longer. I might just do what I had a few summers ago and flip it out instead of under. We'll see.

2 comments:
Karen, I LOVE the shorter hair!!!! LOVE IT!!!
I really like the hair! It looks cute!
Post a Comment