I have been tagged by Chris and Violet So here is my list of 7 songs that I have been listening to:
1. All the Small Things by Blink 182
2. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
3. Pretty Vegas by INXS
4. Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band
5. Who Are You by The Who (that is the song I have for a ringtone)
6. Cum on Feel the Noize by Quiet Riot
7. Bad Day by Daniel Powter
WOW! Most of these songs give away my age. Anyway, this is what I have been listening to the most.
I don't think I have anyone left to tag darnit! Violet and Chris got to everybody first. So I'll have to start on the people at work. LOL!
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Quiet Riot.......HOW funnY!!!! That was the first concert I ever went to.........LOVED that song.....hehehe....
Post a Comment